~ "C"
It's Friday. Have I mentioned that the hubs is out in one of those rare times that I'm not with him. He's with his co-workers on a farewell get together for one of them who's moving to a different job. I was out with them...the boys....all 7 of them last night, and that's good enough for me. I'm still man-burping as ever!

Am I sad, you ask?

I'm enjoying some ME time!

I'm watching Dr. Oz as I write this. In a few minutes, I will be finishing some of my articles -- some side job deadlines that give me extra dough for my wish list fund. Which is a Balenciaga bag, I'm kind of Chaneled out at this time. And deeper into the evening, I'm going to take out my Kindle and read to my heart's delight. I was supposed to clean the bathrooms, but it's Friday. Gimme a break!

You'll hear from me again, that's for sure. Meanwhile, let me check what's going on in the world of FB!

Bookmark and Share



Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment