~ "C"
Last night, I went out with 7 men. Hahaha. Don't get me wrong. My beloved hubs was one of them. I had a blast killing the crab dishes with the guys. No outnumbered appetite here. They were so courteous and they fed me like I was one of them. So it's all good. Aside from the fact that since they needed to keep ranting about work and some co-workers (which they shared), I was on my seat with nothing else to contribute to the conversation except for an occasional loud chewing or man-burping. Just kidding. Suffice it to say, I focused on food. and I had a blast.

It's Friday. The hubs and the same pack, plus a whole lot more are going out again tonight as a farewell celebration for one of their co-workers who's leaving for greener pastures (not too far actually, just a different company, and geographical spot). I think I'm just going to stay home, catch up on some chores I've been slacking on since we left on a 5-day mini vacay last weekend. I also have 12 write-ups to submit. When it rains, it does pour. And to think that I've missed out on quite a few when I was on vacay.

I wrote a long (not exactly melodramatic but with emotional spikes) post on my Sublime Spirit site (click on the link/button on the right sidebar if you're curious -- that one with the Chucks LOL).

Now, on with some public service...

Have you heard about Accutane? I don't know if you're familiar with it the medication but Accutane or Isotretinoin is used to treat severe recalcitrant nodular acne which is a certain type of severe acne, which has not been helped by other treatments like antibiotics. If you've by any chance taken it, how do you feel about this medication? Have you seen any of their ads? What are the dangerous side effects? What are they? Do you know?

I guess the more important question is...have you suffered from side effects like: weak skin, Alopecia, depression, suicidal tendencies, birth defects, miscarriages, back pain, joint pain, dry mucus membranes, pink eye, dryness of the eye, vision problems, ringing in the ear, psychosis, liver damage, anaphylaxis, erectile dysfunction, aggressive behavior, bone loss, heart attack, stroke, seizures, lowered white blood cell count, inflammatory bowel disease, and allergic vasculitis.

If you or your loved ones have suffered from the aforementioned, you can fill out a case evaluation form for an accutane lawsuit. Click on the link I showed. I heard about the team of attorneys who has experiences specific to complications associated with Accutane and they not only can give you the legal guidance you need, they can help you get the compensation you deserve.

It might just be that much needed assistance that you've been longing for.

Bookmark and Share

Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment