~ "C"
Privacy has so much been talked about lately with Facebook issues. I am inclined to believe that FB is changing society -- the way we interact and the way we handle sensitive information. With my blogs and all, I still value privacy. Inconsistent? Certainly not. I like my life to be an open book for people to learn from, but at the same time I do not wish for my information to be exploited and abused. I think that is what most people refer to as "privacy" these days. We let the world see everything about us, in fact, we yearn for an audience, yet we fear abuse from those unconsentious people who are bound to take advantage of what is available around. It's a difficult battle of choices.

Speaking of privacy, it is kind of funny because I realized today that I had forgotten to close my bathroom blinds shut as I was walking around. I think it's time to look aroudn for a Window Film and More so I can have more privacy from the neighbors in case I forget again. It was too funny this morning! But whoever saw me...it's their loss....not mine! LOL


Bookmark and Share

Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment