~ "C"
I'm back from our mini-vacay and I am reserving the details for some serious posts I'm going to make in my other blogsites. The trip indeed left me with a few profound thoughts and musings about life. Seriously!

But I'm back here (just in case you missed me, but I bet you did not!) and nonetheless, don't worry, I do have a lot of good things to share from now on. I've noticed that I've been talking gibberish the past couple of months, and you can blame that on being desperate to earn some extra bucks to fund a new item on my wish list. LOL. And help the hubs to pay for my stepdaughter's college tuition. Incidentally, I've learned a lot from the college orientation I just attended (as a parent) and will share them with you as I roll along in the days to come. They are very important things that parents must know, in preparation for their children's future.

But before the deep things, let's talk about the fun parts. I just followed Oxis on Twitter. It is a company that is the premiere provider for the potent antioxidant, Ergothioneine. They have a patented synthetic manufacturing process whichmakes them remain the only significant commercial source of pure l-ergothioneine worldwide.

Interested at what it is? If you like knowing things about anti aging, antioxidant, glutathione, penny stocks & free radical, follow them on Twitter like I just did!








Bookmark and Share

Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment