~ "C"
I finally found a pic of the pair of shoes I like. Here it is:It's called the Steve Madden Rummble. (I think the difference between this and the Shooter is the platform on the front sole.

Anyhoozens, while I've got my nose stuck on the laptop looking for the best pair of leopard shoes in terms of style, comfort and price...the hubs is busy looking for reputable Moving Companies that he can make use of because he has a garage full of stuff at his late parents' house and since his sister and family have pretty much taken over the house, he feels that he needs to move his things over to our house (aww poor house). He has two motorcycles, one dirt bike and the other one--uhm, don't ask me, I don't know anything about them. There is also a truckload of tires, odds and ends and other auto parts which he has collected through the years of his career in automotive technology. We should be able to make money out of that!

But before the remaining 30% of our move (70% pretty much done when we moved in '08), we need check out the remaining storage space that we can free up in order to house hubby's miscellaneous stuff.

This Saturday, I hope that we'll be able to find time to buy overhead racks at Home Depot so we can maximize our garage space. We also need to pick up that much longed-for shed which I promised to give hubby in one of those special occasions -- though we never had the time to really pick one that we like and haul it to the assigned corner, the left pocket of our backyard.

I get a headache just thinking about what else we need to do surrounding the plans to haul hubby's stuff.

Thinking about shoes seems a less stressful thing at this time.

So, Christian Louboutin, BCBG or Steve Madden Leopard high-heeled pumps? I say the picture above.



Bookmark and Share

Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment