~ "C"
Oh, I forgot.

One of the things that caught my attention last night was the feature about trying to rebuild on Ground Zero after the Twin Towers collapsed during that fateful day of 9/11.

They showed mobile cranes in action as they rebuild the place which is now going to be a memorial shrine for those who were victims of that national tragedy.

The last time I visited NYC was in 1993, when the Twin Towers were still standing proudly in the New York skyline. Though I have always wanted to visit Ground Zero, I've never had the chance. Perhaps, one day, once the memorial is built, we should be able to come and visit...and pay tribute to those whose lives were lost...especially to the firemen who risked their lives to save others they didn't even know personally.




Bookmark and Share

Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment