~ "C"
Hey dolls, it's not like I'm vying for the Ms. Bi-polar Crown or something, hitting the opposites of the spectrum, blogging about happy and unhappy stuff, from something as mundane as acne treatments to something hauntingly profound as Second Coming thoughts -- all within the span of an hour, or half.

And it's not as if I want to run as Mayor of Awesometown again, leaving a trail of public service information in my posts. But I do want to run as Mayor of Awesometown.

Or I'm just feeling really charitable and concerned right this minute.

I just ran into this website on drug alerts and I thought I'd echo the information because I believe that there are tons of medications in every household, with different family members dealing with a myriad of health issues here and there. I thought it might be prudent for all of us, especially the wives and moms, to be constantly up-to-date with drug recall information as warnings about safety hazards so we can take the necessary action before it's too late.

We can go back to our health provider so we can try other medications. Or simply stop and find alternatives if it's really going to put our bodies and health in more trouble and thus, preventing further injury. It also pays to look at the legal sides of it all.

Check out the website, dolls. And we, wifeys of the new millenium, will all be Mayors of Awesometown. Or Pleasantvilles where no one gets sick (or sicker) and everyone is singing and happy, and dancing in the sunshine.

Bookmark and Share





Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment