~ "C"
Here's the tricky part.

I ordered shoes online, not exactly the perfect pair that suits my taste but really fab anyways. It's that pair of leopard print stiletto pumps, pointy but no platform in the front as I have wanted.

Then I went around shopping on wifey's day off (hubby and I have days off from each other at least once every 3 months), and hubby told me I could buy some stuff I need like a pair of shorts for summer and whatever catches my fancy. The thing is, my eyes landed on this perfect pair of shoes. Leopard print, platform on the front, high stilettos. I just had to get it. And the shoes I ordered online is arriving tomorrow.

I've got to return at least one of them.

For all we know, the online shoes won't fit right. That should solve my dilemma.

Til tomorrow...



Bookmark and Share

Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment