~ "C"
We are getting ready for a 5-day trip over there when my stepdaughter graduates. Since her graduation day falls on a Wednesday, and they have grad night that same day, we are holding the celebration the following Saturday. So yes, we are staying there long and I will also treat it as a summer-opening celebration!

We should be able to rest from work (not as if my online writing side job doesn't haunt me everywhere I go on my iPhone), but yes...it's a warm holiday for us! We are definitely visiting Calabasas and hit the DASH boutique. JUST BECAUSE!!! So, don't comment!!! Hahaha.

I've also been hiding a few bucks here and there because LA trips for me usually mean a shopping spree with my stepdaughter. And I can't wait. I usually put off my shopping just for that...always for the next time I see her.

Hopefully, we will be able to visit some friends and family we haven't seen. Especially those who are at Long Beach and hopefully my side of the family in San Diego. So I've heard that it's cheaper to buy furniture at San Diego furniture stores compared to where we are. At least that's what hubby says. I might get lucky and find a good leather couch San Diego for my homeoffice too. I am planning to move my existing couch to my stepdaughter's room in our home because her cousins hang out there whenever she's in town with us. We might also be able to find a good
tv stand San Diego.

I was just thinking. How on earth will we be able to haul it back (together with the other stuff we'll be shopping for?)

Surely, it might be worth the delivery? What do you think?

Bookmark and Share

Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment