~ "C"
Thank goodness it's Friday. I think my body is now bearing the brunt of the crazy schedule that I just wriggled out from. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Or the spirit really just doesn't want to admit it.

I have deadlines to meet. I need to pull out maybe 4 articles off my head from today until Sunday. One is actually due in a few hours, 8 hours 30 minutes to be exact (I've used that). The rest are staggered in the next days to come. I am tempted to commission this project through a third-party writing service while my mind recuperates from the rigid social schedule that is the worst so far in my history of socializing. I will surely pull through quicker if I resort to buying essay (these essay services do exist, mind you). So then, Wonder Wifey can accomplish all tasks without a sweat.

I await the day, you know, where multi-tasking also means being able to download/upload your thoughts to a third party HUMAN person who can do exactly what you would if he/she was you. Almost there! The ultimate clone. The ultimate alter ego!

Meanwhile, I have to settle with myself.

And work on these pieces, typing while I fold the laundry tonight...and cook dinner.

And watch a movie.


And blip, tweet, FB...and blog.



Bookmark and Share

Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment