~ "C"
I got home from the batting cages with the hubs. It's been a long time since I hit balls with him and I'm terribly sore. When we got home, we had a quick dinner and then set out for a 4-mile brisk walk to the beach just in time to see the sunset.

Hopefully this is the start of a more active lifestyle for us after we've pretty much vegetated as soon as we moved to our new house, which is not so new anymore at this time. It's been a year and a half.

I'm now excited to unearth some of my smaller sized clothes in time for summer.

And I'm totally lusting for a new pair of high heels (not just for summer). The leopard print ones that look so good with anything (jeans or non-jeans). I'm thinking Christian Louboutin shoes, but it's pretty expensive. I'll probably settle for the Steve Maddens Shooterr which is comparable. I wish I can post a pic here, but I'm in a hurry.

I'll be back!






Bookmark and Share

Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment