~ "C"
That's the question that one our my friends posted on Facebook.

I'd say stray crumbs from the instant mashed potato I spilled from the box last weekend?

A really sharp japanese knife that could split a floating air molecule into two?

An antique"flying saucer sandwich" maker that I took from our ancestral house?


Other than those three at the top of my head, I can't think of any.  The rest, I believe, are present in almost everyone's kitchen in various styles, models and forms. Aside from expressing our own styles and tastes with handpicked decor from fine wood cupboards to sturdy undermount sinks, to copper pans, it is guaranteed that almost every appliance and culinary necessity is common.

To tell you the truth, we don't have much.  But aside from my reliable stovetop/oven, and the microwave, I have a George Foreman grill, a NuWave (broiler)oven, a coffeemaker, and a rice cooker on my countertops.  Four appliances I can't live without. 

I have granite countertops, and stainless steel refrigerator and freezer, and a dishwasher.

Oh how about a unique undermount sink? I wish.

But really, what matter are the dishes that come out of the kitchen, and the love you put into them.  What matters most are the loved ones who enjoy them.









undermount sinks



div style="text-align: right;">

Bookmark and Share

Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment