~ "C"
My coffee painting is almost done and ready to ship to my loyal patron in London.  I can't wait because she promised to endorse me to her other friends.  I am so happy.  I'm going to ship the painting soon, even if I would prefer to hand-deliver it myself *wishful thinking*  I know it's too much to ask, since I just came back from a long vacation, but I guess it won't hurt to dream of spending a few days in a london apartment while on a business trip delivering my art. Woohoo fab! 

I do want to have a short vacay to London sometime next year.  I heard from my customer that it's so doable to stay in london apartments while on business trips as opposed to spending a fortune in hotels.  Especially if you don't know friends or family there who can take you under their roof. That's a very practical way to mix business and pleasure!  As I've heard, these booking agencies for short stay apartments in Central London like Robert and Polly Arnold's even give personal service to visitors coming to London from all over the world.  That means, Personal attention and extensive knowledge of the area, and yes, quick and easy booking procedures and special rates too! 

I am so tempted.  Boy I am so tempted.  I really might hand-deliver my painting!  But, maybe I'll just wait when there's 50 or so paintings to deliver at one time.  That's a long shot, I know.  I might really slave myself off. 

But surely, it doesn't hurt to dream, does it?



Bookmark and Share

Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment