~ "C"
I'm having the time of my life with increased internet presence, thanks to abstaining from Facebook for Lent.  I now conclude that the time spent on Facebook is really inversely related to the amount of time I can put in on my blogs and surfing.

The fact that I am here now, more often than the past six months or so proves that.  I have more time now and I'm bouncing off the walls.  Suffice it to say, I am able to accomplish more of the "official" stuff which used to take a back seat when the fun of Facebook interaction beckons.

I was able to update almost of my online sites (the monetized ones) a task which is extremely imperative as my earnings by far have already reached rock bottom.  So far so good now.  Reconnecting with fellow bloggers surely is great too.  So far, I'm able to blog-hop and tell my former blogger friends that I am still alive at least haha.

I'm also able to surf and check out what's new online, and the icing on the cake? Stumbling upon free samples which a hardworking wifey like me seriously appreciates!  Come on, who would say no to free samples of make up and other freebies out there nowadays?

Plus, I saw on TV the other day that it is better to get samples of products before you buy the real deal so you know that they work for you instead of wasting hard-earned moolah.

I'll let you know what else I see.  Right now, I'm on a roll with this whole blogging shebang that it feels like a reset button has been pushed somehow. 

Maybe someone up there did.












Bookmark and Share

Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment