~ "C"
Our family friend used to call the hubs (aka the car expert) whenever car problems would arise.  Lately though, we haven't heard from him.  It's either he has finally found the ultimate Los Angeles auto repair that equals the hubs' expertise (in honesty, cost and service) or the head gasket of his Honda Civic hasn't given him a headache recently.  Or he just got embarrassed of perpetually bothering us, which we really wouldn't have minded!

Anyhoozens....

I think that's what I really thank God for. I'm blessed to have someone look after my car all the time and all I need to do is gas and go.  I cannot imagine a life without someone taking care of that for me. I'm not helpless, I'm sure I'd be able to cope up when the need to handle it alone arises, but I'm really just thankful that the hubs is there to do it for me. My single and living alone co-workers go through car headaches by themselves and because I know the difference (the joys!) of having someone to help right away, I feel sorry for them.  

Yet, if one doesn't really know what they are missing, they won't really feel bad, right?

I guess that applies to all aspects of our lives. 

I should know.

I'll tell you next time.



|
0 Responses

Post a Comment