~ "C"
TGIF!  I'm sitting on my afternoon coffee break while munching on some flamin' hot Cheetos while rethinking the plight of my nutrition. Surely, it's not yet going to the dogs is it? Not that I have anything against Cheetos (because it's my one uber-favorite guilty pleasure of a snack, that and a Kitkat...yes, together).  

But seriously, I know that my choice of food has gone downhill since I took a feast-all-you-can vacay to my hometown during the holidays.  It's been 3 months and I'm still vacay-hungover. I'm stubborn like that.  

I know I should hop back into a regimen of healthier options because I know that even if I am a "closet vegetarian"  ( a natural knack for adoring and choosing all things tofu over scrumptious meat dishes), I know that it doesn't make up for the other junk I introduce into my system.  Aside from that, it will be great to shed off at least 50% of the pounds I've put on over a period of 5 years. Yes, it was THAT dramatic.
My co-workers are on the HCG Diet which involves, I think, an enticing 2-day gorge period (yeah, chug on that melted butter, baby) then taking HCG drops while on a 500-calories per day period.  I can already see some good effects.  Boy I am threatened.  I used to be the smallest and skinniest in my department, and I am not small, I tell yah.  Maybe one day, they will overtake me, or I will overtake them.  Hopefully not.

I might consider the HCG Diet diet after all!




|
0 Responses

Post a Comment