~ "C"
My turbo-grilled pork is almost done and the hubs should be home soon.  I'm happy with this Thursday night.  It is somehow fulfilling a promise of a tranquil night that I so hoped for. The washing machine is busy doing the work for me with sheets and our tablecloth.  We are expecting guests this weekend and I'm right on schedule.  It was just kind of funny to see hubby's new Boardshorts thrown with the laundry due to be washed.  Apparently, someone is very excited for the coming of summer!

I can't wait either. I have already re-organized my own closet to make way for clothes for the coming warmer days. After all, spring here in Cali almost feels like summer in the other states.  Consider us lucky.  It's always nice and beautiful in our side of the world.

Anyway, have you re-organized your closets yet? Is it time to put away the heavy jackets and knee-high boots to make way for a light and breezy wardrobe?





Bookmark and Share

Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment