~ "C"
I just blogged about anticipating spring and all that, but I don't see it published yet.  Oh well, I hope it goes through because I put some heart into it. 

Yeah, the past week had been sad because of the earthquake in Japan, and also hard on us here in California, where the fear of another earthquake is hanging like daggers above our heads.  I hope and pray that it doesn't happen.

Meanwhile, as life goes on.  The hubs and I are helping my brother-in-law replace their chandelier lighting in the dining room and the foyer. That inspires me to really, once and for all, go for the mini pendant lights that I want to drop from the ceiling of my kitchen sink.  I hope that my brother-in-law's move inspires the hubs who actually wants home improvement but is weighed down by mood swings. Home improvement mood swings!

I would love to install sconces on our upstairs landing too. But my question is, by doing so, do we need to put holes in our immaculately painted walls?

I'm just happy to be thinking about these things instead.

Oh, I'm cooking tonight.  But we really haven't decided yet.  I'm for sure making a pot of chicken macaroni soup (with some secret flavoring -- a leftover been dish from the hubs' auntie, and some leftover roast chicken from Safeway).  That is straight up yumminess to the tumminezzzzz.

Be safe, always, y'all.  *luv always*




Bookmark and Share

Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment