~ "C"
I don't work in a hospital but I wear medical scrubs.

I'm not up for a riddle!  
I'm just saying that I do.

Because I have discovered the 101 uses for nursing uniform scrubs (outside the healthcare setting, that is). First of, they make really comfortable pajamas!  Or house clothes, if you the kind of person who wants to spend a free day at home in comfy clothes, you know, somewhere in between soft yet figure-hugging gym garb and silky-slipping-off-your-skin negligee. It's practical, you don't have to scamper up the stairs to change when the doorbell rings and you get a surprise visit from someone you don't actually like, teehee!

You can sleep in them, bring them to pajama parties and sleep overs, you can layer tanks and long sleeved shirts under them and stay warm while you move about freely.

I also buy scrubs because they protect my clothing from messy stains when I cook (and need to entertain in a few minutes).  They have more coverage than a regular apron!  I use it a lot for my art projects too, and my clothes are protected from paint and glue that I am wont to play with when my creative juices flow.
There you go.  I hope this helps!

More stuff
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment