~ "C"
So yes, another public service it is!  We'll be full of it these days! Hehe.

While we can't buy vision per se (for cheap that is, or at all...ever!) , one thing is for sure, it doesn't have to cost us an arm or a leg to buy reliable spectacles anymore, even those fab and fashionable to boot! 

There is an article about how a woman who used to shell out a few hundred bucks for her eyeglasses have now found where everyone else is rushing to like flies to available food for inexpensive and ultra-affordable eyeglasses. I am happy for her.  She has found what I found:


I own like several pairs, in different styles and colors.  Well, not that many. Four to be exact.  Black, Red, Pinkish Brown (Rose Brown?), and a transparent bluish purple purplish blue hahaha.  All fab four without hurting my pocket. I got my prescription eyeglasses online at Zenni.  And don't tell me you haven't heard of it.

It's like gold for the vision-challenged who has a flare for rocking specs that are fashionable, and a fab match to every wardrobe. These online companies like Zenni can offer eyeglasses at a lower cost because they don't have overhead, and there is no service involved.  Surely, no one will help us select the frames, but do we really need them? Also, if the frame breaks (like I am inclined to do...try sitting on them or stepping on them accidentally AND REPEATEDLY, I should know).


But, seriously, for a price range of $5 to $20 how can you go wrong?


|
0 Responses

Post a Comment