~ "C"
Spring arrives on the 20th of this month but it seems like it has already come and I'm glad.  I'm so happy each time the leaves turn green, flowers blossom and you wake up to the chirp of birds. 

I don't really want spring to end right away, but the prospect of summer and everything that comes with it are beckoning.  Aside from summer festivals around town, picture this: barbecues, going to the beach, lounging under a beach umbrella with a good book while kids play beach volleyball around you or have fun with their
surfboards , bonfires, smores, the moonlight reflecting on ocean waves that make them look like white horses galloping to the shore, the calming sound of the waves, the cosmic serenity of the starlit nightsky....walking, beachcombing with the one you love,walking hand in hand...

I'm gushing.

I can't wait for summer to come.  And be free of heavy sweaters, boots (not that I don't want them-- in fact, I love them!). 

God is great for inventing the seasons.  Brilliant!  You don't get bored with one, you come face to face with real changes and you actually go through them.

It makes life full of adventure, and surprises, and great tomorrows to always look forward to. 










Bookmark and Share

Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment