LOL
~ "C"
Yesterday, I posted a tentative schedule where my life will practically revolve around and today’s Thursday and I’m sort of changing my mind about the order of that entire thing.  Something doesn’t sit well.  Like I missed something but I can’t put my finger on it.  Well, it’s a dynamic work-in-progress aka continuous struggle to get things done considering that my life is composed of unpredictable critters creeping into my TO DO list, as well as unpredictable stressors (oh darn) so I’ll let it come in when it does.  I wonder what I’m missing…

Anyway, I can’t wait to come home tonight and work on my paid tasks, while uploading the last bunch of photos of my Christmas vacay on Facebook.  That alone eats up a lot of time.  I’m starting to realize how dumb it is wasting a chunk of your life uploading photos and organizing them.  But maybe it’s worth the obsession since my friends and family have been waiting for it.

Oh, I have an article deadline tomorrow.  One of those serious ones so I should work on that too.

Did I tell you I made a unique kind of pasta last night?

*obviously my thoughts are jumping worse than an old vinyl record*

It’s Kare-kare pasta.  It’s a Filipino dish – sort of like a beef stew in peanut sauce. I made a big pot last weekend and I’ve run out of ideas on what to do with the leftovers.  So I poured them over pasta and voila! It was a yummy surprise if you think outside the box.

The hubs liked and even said, “Hey, take a pic! This can go right into your journal!”

Here it is:



|
1 Response

Post a Comment