~ "C"
So far so good...

My Saturday was really good because half of it til 9pm was spent in a birthday celebration of the hubs' friend punctuated by short visit to Ross, yes, half an hour before closing time, and the hubs buying me a pair of Guess high-heeled wedges...the kind that wraps all over the feet with straps, loops and shoelaces.  Life is good!  And throw in the all day feast we enjoyed at the birthday party which left me stuffed until midnight leaving my system pining for an hcg diet plan , LOL.  Which, by the way, as I've mentioned earlier, is beginning to be a fad at work.  I wonder if these hcg homeopathic drops are really good.  I'll probably check out the hcg drops reviews soon.

Especially since Sunday was stuffing day again!!!

 At noon after church, we had a very filling lunch at this new Chinese place my sister recommended.  We had walnut prawns, salt and pepper squid, beef stew...and the best one, lotus leaf-wrapped rice cooked with wine sauce, fish and mushroom.  It was the bomb!

The only thing...I really suddenly felt sleepy.  MSG much?

I don't know for sure,  all I know, is I had great meals...and a weekend packed with ZERO stress.  As in, zilch.

It's a good thing.

What more can I ask for?
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment