~ "C"
I am watching two things.  TV and YouTube. Yeah, with YouTube sort of on the foreground and the telly in the back (if you don't count this netbook, actually).  I recently got hooked in this pinoy soap which was actually aired I believe in 2008 or 2009.  So, catching up it is! While, of course, getting my other ear entertained by FRIENDS reruns. Soaking it all up! LOL.

While I am kept busy with my audio visual department, my gustatory channels are open as well. My nose catches a whiff of my adobo cooking in the pot in my kitchen as I type this, while my tongue is still reveling at the experience from the last time I taste-tested it, which was about 5 minutes ago. Ah...almost done.

The only thing that is probably not running for me yet the speech department because the hubs is working late and fortunately, I am still not in that stage of cuckoo-ness as to be talking to my self.  I really am the silent type, yeah right. Iam seriously considering the prospect of calling my mom, but figured that it can wait for a little bit. Maybe after this post. Or after checking out YourDissertation.com .  You might wonder what sort of scholarly pursuit got myself entangled with again.  Actually, it is not for me, but my friend's son who needs assistance with custom papers and as Miss Congeniality that I am wont to be, I volunteered to check out the thesis online that he is consulting.  You know, just to make sure things make sense.  I do get asked favors of that nature most of the time, and it's a lot less work to be able to find other forms of assistance online.  Bang for my time, so to speak.




Dinner's almost ready, it's getting dark. I should start with the next things in my multi-tasking list: Come up with new designs for the new cards I'm selling (I've been going crazy about Zentangles lately...it's also my way of relaxing from my 8-5 job) then fold the laundry before the hubs arrives. While catching up on YouTube, of course.




Aaaah life. Life of a Wonder Wifey!




Bookmark and Share

Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment