~ "C"
The weather has been acting strange.  We've had alternating hot and cold spells so far this spring, not that it's the most unusual thing here at the SF Bay Area where the temps can change drastically from sunrise to sundown but I don't know, is it just me or does it really SMELL like summer most days now?

These "sensation" memories are playing tricks on me.  For instance, I hop into my car and feel the rising hot whiff of air on my arms -- reminiscent of hot summer days where I also struggle with my leather seats, and thoughts of coming home to a backyard that smells of hubby's barbecue start rolling in.  Plus the scorching and blinding hot sun as I drive home....all in the thick of spring.  What gives?

Last night, the hubs was in deep slumber completely on top of the comforter.  I smell AC repair coming right up since our condenser had pretty much conked out last year. We have two months to get ready.

But with the way things are happening though, who knows?  We might be shivering in the middle of summer.
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment