~ "C"
I didn't realize I have become a fully-pledged Mrs. 411 in my circle of friends and family.  My sister calls me to ask how to make some dishes, my co-workers ask me about computer-related stuff, my friends consult me about shoes, and make-up (not that much on clothes, thank you very much!), the hubs turns to me for ANYTHING as if I am Google...or the Yellow Pages...yadada yadada.

YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE.  And I play it by ear sometimes. I'm probably just more confident to answer questions at times because of one thing is for sure: Whether it's bound to succeed or fail, I TAKE A STAND on my opinions! 

That's why I'm not surprised if someone comes up to me and asks for the best tax preparer in town, personal injury lawyer St Louis which car to get (oh hello, because I'm married to the mayor of car town), the best source for printed invites, where to get the best massages for a good deal...

I can go on and on.  Well,  Mrs. 411 right here is just about to get a massage tonight.  I'll check in with Yelp and tweet about it later.  Follow me if you want. 
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment