~ "C"
TGIF, dolls!

What does your weekend plan look like?  Mine is probably gonna be LESS busy than usual but I don't want to speak to soon and jinx it.  I see a trip to Bed, Bath and Beyond to pick up the bathroom shelf cabinet that I've been eyeing and which I believe have mentioned a few days back.  But before that, I've got to get over some hurdles first....like fold the laundry which is starting to mimic Mt. Everest again, and of course, straighten up piles of household paperwork including business thingamabobs.

I have just finished some serious article deadlines (not the blogging kind) and so now I'm transitioning to a relaxed mode.  Later when the hubs comes home, I am plotting to twist his arm to take me out for some sushi.  We both worked so hard this week, and yes, with two parties on a weeknight that we had to deal with, so I guess we both deserve the treat. 

I will also check online for nice kitchen sinks (initially really just for us and our future reno plans, but my sister is also asking because their kitchen sink is about to disintegrate right before their eyes, well, their house is older than ours, so go figure).  I know it's too early for us to pick one but my sister's case is more of like an emergency.  So I want to help her with it.  My own "window shopping" is really for entertainment purposes for now though I have already have the concept figured out in my head. 

I'll concentrate on the bathroom first. 

And then backyard...

And then yes, kitchen! Maybe 2012?
Bookmark and Share

Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment