~ "C"
Hi, dolls!  I hope you guys liked the snacking quick tip I posted before this.  It was really a slice of heaven!  I will tell you the website where you can order the fig and olive tapenade...now if I can only find it.

It's been a heavenly experimentation on food the past few days in my kitchen.  I had guests come over recently (a group of smarty pants  copywriters who are the most smarty pants and quick-witted yet the most caring friends in the world).  One of them I worked with in the past during my geek days. Yes, worked, and went-through-hell-because-of-a-bad boss  with.  The Devil Wears Prada at its best. These horrible experiences, I believe, created the strong unbreakable bond that our friendship was built on.  At least something good came out of those stressful all-nighters at work, while we were beating deadlines, eating chinese in a box, resting our foreheads on our desks when we couldn't hang on anymore, with light coffee-colored drool staining the papers we were supposed to finalize and subject to the scrutiny of Mama Hitler. Which made us perpetually wonder, because weren't we supposed to work on our own schedules and pick our own time?  She was an exemption to the case. 

Oh, a wave of nostalgia is sweeping me off to those days of promotions, advertising, marketing plans....and....

I have to stop now, before I start remembering my ex who also worked with us that time.  I'm just glad that I've retained the good friendships born from these past experiences, no matter how horrible some of these have been.





Bookmark and Share

Share
|
1 Response
  1. ~ "C" Says:

    Comment test 123













    Comment test 123












    Comment test 123


Post a Comment