~ "C"
I almost threw BB&B's flyer when my most awaited for bathroom fixture caught my eye.  It's called the Louvre Bath Space Saver which I've always wanted to install in the toilet so I can organize more stuff.  I can already see what I can do with it.  Extra toilet papers and soaps and other toiletries inside the cabinet, while the shelve below it (right above the tank) can hold magazines and books.  And okay, fine, the hubs' beloved iPad which has become a bathroom "fixture" itself through the months of continuously bringing the much needed passtime while seated on the majestic throne.

I hope to be able to pick that up in the weekend and use the 20% coupon.  I'm gonna be a happy camper again.

My home projects are slowly coming into fruition.  My sister suggested the Undermount Kitchen Sink for our kitchen and I've been checking a wide variety of Undermount Kitchen Sinks as well.  I'm sure I will come across "THE ONE" as I've finally found the bathroom shelf cabinet I have always wanted. 

Decorating the home can really be likened to getting into a relationship.  Most of the time, you don't have to force things and settle with what is right there.  Sometimes, if we wait, we will find THE ONE. And so the feeling of happiness and contentment will be beyond compare.


Bookmark and Share

Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment