~ "C"
I just heard that my friend's husband is finally done undergoing Alcohol Treatment in one of those really good Alcohol Treatment Centers and I am more than happy for her.  Alcohol dependency can really take a toll on a relationship.  I've witnessed how it slowly began to destroy all the good things that they have shared in the past, including very pleasant and happy memories with us.  I hope that the sad details will never happen again.

We will be here to support them anytime they need it. After all, that's what friends are for.  If it is going to be beyond our control again, then we will not think twice about persuading him to submit himself to another round of Alcohol Treatment Programs until the problem is nipped in the bud.

But it looks very promising now.  We still have to set a date to see the couple (no children) and spend time with them.  I think it is important for them to be surrounded by strength and love until they are back on their feet and confident that they will conquer all trials if they come again.

But of course, we hope that the worst is over.

We will probably invite them over, I will cook and we will serve....soda and water.






Bookmark and Share

Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment