~ "C"
Whenever I send an entry via email, it displays big and small fonts as if the paragraphs picked up some random unpredictable mood swings. LOL.

I'm okay with that, as long as it's not me or anyone else around me who has the mood swings.  I've been less busy this weekend, so far the only thing that interrupted my moment of "blankness" was a friend calling about this medicare ageny for sale which might be important to some people even if it bears no relevance (at the moment) for me.

After a little bit of technical discussion (mostly ohs and ahs from me), she hang up.  I believe she realized that it's better to talk to the people at the brokerage firm than waste her time on me whose idea of conversation for the day was why the hummingbird in my backyard went back to its nest a month ago and laid two eggs....only to never come back.
|
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site?
    My blog is in the exact same area of interest as yours
    and my users would genuinely benefit from a lot of the information you present
    here. Please let me know if this ok with you.
    Thanks a lot!

    my page; how to breed in dragonvale


Post a Comment