~ "C"
I feel like I need more inspiration in my art studio aka Wifey's Cave.  It's on its way to being a pigsty if you ask me.  Ever since I got back from my December-January vacay, we've so far dumped everything that is unsorted in that room and I can't use it for my painting and other crafts.  It is the main goal of my spring cleaning this year since every part of the house is clean and organized.  Go figure.  Everything else is dumped in my cave and I'm not enjoying it.  

Everything is actually all set and situated, except for knick-knacks strewn around, occupying my much needed workspace.  I think I'm going to put more wall shelves for my paint bottles, brushes and every arts and crafts goop known to man. 

I need empty spaces to make room for creative juices to flow.  I need more inspiration.  Right now, it is decorated in a coastal theme but it seems like it is still missing something (theme Wall Stickers perhaps? other related thingamajigs?), and overflowing with the unnecessary.

Oh, and I need room to sit down.  The seats and other corners are currently occupied by half-finished canvases and the like. I want a makeover. I want to convert my little heaven from blaaaah to aaaah!

When will I ever have the time to finish it all???
|
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I'm almost finished with my spring cleaning which I started last week. I am just waiting for the closet organizer and new bureau which I ordered.
    You're like my husband. His studio can become a hot mess. I don't even want to enter that room.
    You will have the time if you set your heart on it.


Post a Comment