~ "C"
 

I made this yesterday because the hubs requested for it.  I made a huge one because I know that a small one won't be enough.  Leftovers to use sometime in the same week free up a day for me where I won't have to cook, and thus I can do other things my hyperactive crazy mind is wont to plot.  But I already got my plans in my head.  I'll experiment on Shepherd's Pie Empanada during the weekend.  Hmmm, sounds promising!  I'll let you know what happens.

This is a healthier option by the way.  Instead of ground beef, I used turkey since we try to avoid red meat whenever we can.  But trust me, you won't even be able to tell.  The secret?  A teaspoon of chili powder, lots of ground black pepper, paprika and cayenne.  If ground turkey is cooked this way (in garlic and chopped onions too of course), you'll end up thinking that it's beef.  It makes it marry the stewed tomatoes well, and the corn.  

Heaven!

Oh, are you ready for the Royal Wedding?  As far as I'm concerned, I'm going to try to stay up and watch the live telecast tonight after midnight.  That way, I feel like I'm there in spirit and really a part of history.  And I'm dying to see THE DRESS!!!  Never mind if I doze off at work and end up with a crappy Friday.  We'll see....
Here's the link to the Live Feed and the schedule if you're interested.

Save this page: http://royalwedding.yahoo.com/blogs/live-on-yahoo-the-royal-wedding-5843

*luv always*
0 Responses

Post a Comment