~ "C"
Is Angry Birds classified as one of those skill games?

If you haven't heard of it, you must have been living under a rock.  I wouldn't have heard of it if the hubs didn't bother me each night with the scream of angry birds hitting a target. He plays it all the time! I tried it once and realized that it needed more than sliding your finger on the screen in an effort to toss the birds slingshot style to skillfully hit targets and topple over obstacles.  Not for me.  I don't have that much skills, period.  Or I'll be kinder to myself, I don't the luxury of time to sit down and play the game.

But if you're someone like the hubs, I'm very sure you'll appreciate it.  I think it's his own stress-buster after a hard days work.  Some people seek online skill games as well.  I know that they are really popular these days because you'll even find sites dedicated to them everywhere on the net.  I think it is mentally stimulating anyway.  Different games require different skills and challenges.  You'll find them free online but there are paid ones as well.  For those serious enough....they pay to compete. Those online sites are really helpful.  You can choose what you want and then off you go.
 
I want to be skilled at one online game at least, and be able to tell the world that.
 
But for now,  I might try to get my feet wet with Angry Birds....at least in playing a game somehow. Bejeweled in the past....then Angry Birds soon....then, maybe adopt a cool nickname and play with other people one day.  One that doesn't challenge the reflexes that much!



 


|
0 Responses

Post a Comment