~ "C"
And that my dolls, is the exact reason why I didn't update as much (and snatch in even that tiny opportunity to write for moolah).  My nose has been stuck on my phone watching every You Tube clip of two celebs in all my waking moments (in between legit work of course).  I've recently found myself addicted to them following the opportunity to see them in recorded soaps from my hometown.  Awww what cuteness!  Sadly, just when I've finally become a fan, I learned that they are breaking up (for real and reel), and I am probably more heart broken than they are. So heart broken... Kim and Gerald.  Those are their names! And weehee, I gave myself away! I'm a big fan now!!!!!! But just when they are "no longer" *sigh*

This is actually revolutionizing my entertainment habits.  From Hollywood to Star Magic (PI), and I am proud! It's high time that I acquaint myself with the local actors and actresses as much as I follow my beloved Matt Damon's filmography...(plus, throw in my guilty-pleasure Jerseylicious and the Kardashians).  That's why too, I chanced upon a new video clip in You Tube featuring this other celeb's experience with Alcohol addiction treatment and I was quick to identify his name!  Pat on the back for me that I know these people now!!!

And I think I've leveled up even higher because I am even sincerely concerned about his struggle with rehab that I wish I can do something myself to make him get better.  Haha,  too much watching makes me feel like I know them personally already. And now I always hope and pray that they stay away from vices and harmful substances that are bound to destroy them and their professional careers eventually.

Aside from that,  I am also heartbroken when they are heartbroken.  Inconsolable. Like right now.

Now, hand me that tissue please!

Bookmark and Share

Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment