~ "C"
It was a confused scenario for my tooth today. 

The hubs and I went to have dental work done today.  We are so in sync, that yes, we even have our dental appointments together.  And lo and behold, we found out that we both have tooth fractures, his on the right and mine on the left.  And so this morning we submitted ourselves to the cruel arms of the dental chair.  We both survived the ordeal, thank you very much.  Although we also both came home with pain in tow.  Pain that screams of tramadol, yeah. Have you heard of that? Well, FYI my doll, tramadol hydrochloride  is a centrally acting opioid analgesic, used in treating moderate to severe pain.  So, uber-dramatic, eh?  Not really, the dental work really left us weak and hurting, but with promises of better masticating tomorrows, we just need to let the treatment and fillings settle in a few hours, and do the job for many months, and years. 

The hubs is luckier because his tooth fracture only needed some filling, mine was so bad that my dentist ground my outer tooth to smithereens, applied a temporary cap, and I am being called back in a couple of weeks for the porcelain.

*sigh*

It will be my pocket book's turn to scream  tramadol soon.

PS.  Don't neglect your teeth.  Oh don't you ever!!!










Bookmark and Share

Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment