~ "C"
I caught myself smiling three times on the drive home from work. Caught myself three times but though my attention would drift away, I'm pretty
positive that I was continuously smiling throughout the half-hour drive.

Why?

I keep thinking about where I'm going for Saturday night, and the special reason why I impulsively decided to go!

Carpe diem!

My one little exciting secret! Nothing epic nor life changing. Nothing dramatically earth-shaking. It's nothing but a teeny weeny simple available joy that I decided not to deny myself of and I can't stop smiling. It's a good joyous thing.

And I wish you the same kind of smile that never leaves....

Sent from my iPhone

|
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I remember whenever somebody would catch me smiling alone ....they laugh at me.....they would have a hysterical fit.


Post a Comment