~ "C"
It seems that all that I need right now are in this website called Become.com 


They not only sell sonicare replacement heads which I badly need for my teeth which have recently become problematic as I've ranted about in the past posts (I think I have 5-6 more dental appointments to contend with *boohoo!*), but they sell arthritis gloves as well which I need though I don't have arthritis.  My hands get a little achy when it's cold (beginning Arthritis? HOPEFULLY NOT!) especially overnight and I hate the feeling.  My hands are precious to me because of my artistic pursuits.  Seriously, I cannot imagine life without my hands being able to execute every creative project my hyperactive mind conceptualizes.  


I remember one time when it got so bad I cried to the hubs about my hands.  I was bawling.  But I guess half of it was PMS and hormones.  Nonetheless, that's how affected I get.  Since then, I found relief in wearing the typical knitted gloves at night or when it gets too cold, even around the house.  The downside of these ordinary gloves though is that even the fingertips are covered.  This made me realize how important the fingertips are.  To name a few, you can't do this with thick gloves covering the fingertips: Operate any touch screen gadget like the iPad and iPhone (which are essential to me), flip pages on a book without struggling to bits, hold hands with the hubs at night to fall asleep, apply night time moisturizer on the face, write or sketch anything....or even scratch anything!


One thing with arthritis gloves, they keep the hands warm, while keeping the fingertips free to do their duty.



I know I'm beginning to sound so infomercial-ish...but seriously, my hands are my partners in crime.  Gotta luv it!


|
0 Responses

Post a Comment