~ "C"
Chubby, chunky and pudgy children are cute. But studies show that these children will grow up to be obese adults without intervention.

I'm not against obese like it's the ugliest thing. It is because of health problems that come with it. I'm pretty much fighting an uphill battle with weight loss too. I guess my metabolism is really a turtle. Looking back, I knew that my appetite was really good eversince.

With the advent of video games and excessive computer use nowadays, vis-a-vis yummy snacks here and there, children move less and eat more. There is no doubt that this is a growing epidemic. I'm happy that First Lady Michelle Obama has included this a one of her campaigns. The future can't rest on unhealthy adults when the time comes. We want the future generation to be mentally alert and physically fit.

I like it that a lot more is being put in elementary PE lesson plans now.

Does your child vegetate at home? Or is he physically active? Does he enjoy his school's physical education program? Do you care to put him in an after school physical activity at all?

Bookmark and Share




Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment