~ "C"
My husband and I were just discussing where to invest the little amount that we are able to put away.

We were informed that one of the most stable and safe is gold. We've never really invested on jewelry except for the occasional pieces that we'd treat ourselves to, including those I've bought through the years eversince I had my first job. I realized that it indeed hold value and barely depreciated.

I still have the good ones kept away. Maybe one day I can resell it if I really to. I'm just happy that it's not necessary at this point. Given a chance, I will probably buy more, instead of continuously splurging on purses and shoes.

We've basically taken real jewelry for granted because of the advent of fabulous fashion jewelry that are so in fashion these days. On formal occasions, I really make it a point to veer away from sporting fashion statement with fancy accessories and stick with genuine pieces I've invested on. They might be less flashy, but really simple, elegant and classy.

My friend just told me about some good deals that he got from San Diego Jewelry while picking amongst San Diego Diamond Rings when he proposed to the love of his life, and then San Diego Wedding Bands eventually when they tied the knot. He's the same one who's currently fixing his house.

Jewelry is really something that will last forever.



Bookmark and Share



Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment