~ "C"
How's the season treating you so far? What are the family activities that you have scheduled?

It seems that our household is going to be buzzing with activity again. If you've been following my blogs, you know about my make shift "Teen Day Care" that my household turns into when my stepdaughter is in town. All the cousins get together and stay with us for a while so this year will be like the past ones -- hubby and I will have to replenish the pantry with easy to make snacks, as well as the freezer and refrigerator.

They grow up really fast and usually, each year finds us groping for new activities since they've outgrown the last. Interests change rapidly. I wonder where this summer will take us.

Definitely, we might be employing some of them when we cater for the summer picnic for the company hubby works for. It's a tradition, and we get paid. We buy all the stuff, and cook them for about 150 people. This year, the kids might be able to help us out. Hopefully. We'll just share them the bounty so they can have their own summer shopping before school starts again.

Meanwhile, it's shorts and tanks season! I've pretty much gotten my basic summer wardrobe ready. Let me see....tube tops - Check! Shorts - Check! (got them really cheap and I have 3 new ones, and an old one from a pair of ripped old jeans which now hubby calls "your bad girl shorts". Hmmm what else, Womens One Piece Swimsuits - Check! Though I'm leaning towards getting a Women's Tankini Swimsuit this year for a change. I gained a lot of weight and I'm pouring out of my old ones. I thought I had to get from Plus Sized Swimwear already but apparently not! Thank goodness. I really need to watch it now, especially for health reasons.

And all you sun worshippers out there, don't forget your sunblock. It's my pet peeve you know, but I am a firm believer of sunblock. My necessary evil.

We need protection this summer. Have fun and stay healthy, y'all!



Bookmark and Share

Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment