~ "C"
I have a big bruise on my right leg -- that actually has gone from red, to black to blue then purple, and then green to yellow. I've seen the entire rainbow on there! All because I keep bumping the same spot against the corner of our bed frame when I turn around the corner to go to my side of the bed. Suffice it to say, I never learn!

The freak bumps made a turn for the worse because I stripped our bed of our comforter this summer and so I make direct contact with the wood now. I'm still looking for a new one because I'm so tired of our old sets. Not to mention that some has gotten ripped here and there (because the hubs insisted on shoehorning the whole heavy fluffy thing inside the washing machine and our dryer). If you don't believe me, let me know, I've got photo evidence!

Anyway, we could have gotten some stuff we needed when we went down south like San Diego Bedspreads and even San Diego Window Shades (they even have san diego granite, I tell yah!) because we had a chance to go shopping and had plenty of time to spend. Especially since we really still have a long list of things we need to get and do for our home improvement project. We ended up buying indoor plants for now, which I'm happy about because it softened the look of our house.

Right now, we're still looking around for bed stuff.

Meanwhile, my leg remains bruised until the time we find the next perfect comforter again.

Bookmark and Share

Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment