~ "C"
Can you imagine if being in the middle of a remodeling project, and all of a sudden your whim strikes and finds you lusting for a porcelain sink that you have to have the same day? I see myself being in that situation considering the fact that yesterday I had to twist hubby's arm so we could go out and buy that new water can (with a pretty tiny spout good for smaller pots) that I wanted for our new plants. I refused to use the plastic water bottle that hubby offered as a solution so I don't make a mess on the coffee table when I pour water into the new potted plant. I had to use the water can before the night ended.

So much for with home remodeling! We're still in a long protracted project but it is a good thing because we don't want to create long term changes that we might regret in the end. But what I said about being able to have porcelain sinks delivered the same day is true. If by some emotional rollercoaster, you don't want to go with the planned stainless or copper, it's easy to order the sinks from MR Direct and I'm seriously considering one in the future. They are better business bureau accredited and offer extremely low prices. Not to mention the SAME DAY shipping.

Now, isn't that like a wish genie? I wonder if they can deliver a complimentary Balenciaga bag the same day too?


Bookmark and Share

Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment