~ "C"
I feel like I'm always running. Not exactly running away. But always running after....things. The special occasion we need to attend, that special trip we need to make, that special party we need to show up in, that important doctor's appointment, that important chore, that important phone call.

When will this ever slow down?

We need to find time to have that baby. I am just scared that I will miss that window. Women around me have gotten pregnant, given birth, raising them, and are probably now on their next ones. They've seen the actual faces of the babies they once dreamed of, while mine remains a mystery.I've witnessed things come full circle with them, while mine seems to be a long and endless road.

I need a vacation!

You hear me?

We need a vacation!!!

We are considering the prospect visiting my sister and her hubby in Dubai since I heard a lot of beautiful things about the place, like the new hotel Dubai, have you seen it? My friends are coaxing me to go. Maybe it's the chance to make your future baby (and finally see that face which I only see in my dreams).

*SIGH*

We've got to do something soon. I can't let all these crazy things going on around me pull me and whirl me around like laundry in a giant super power washing machine.

This weekend, I'm declaring ME time! You won't know where I'll be. Who knows? I'll just probably be cooped inside our guest bedroom shooting darts at pictures of people who other people's lives miserable (not necessarily mine). Or I could be staring at the ceiling, dreaming of Margarita Popsicles. Or I could be playing monkey defense. You'll never know.



Bookmark and Share

Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment