~ "C"
He said it again, like he always does. Hubby wants a motorcycle again!!! You see, before we got married, he sold his motorcycle. In fact, I always joke around that I wear the bike round my finger now in the form of a beautiful ring...the one he put on me in a very romantic moment. He said he doesn't need to be exposed to danger again because of me.

The thing is, old habits never die. Especially when you're constantly reminded of it through photos of your friends on a beautiful sunday motorcycle ride beckoning on Facebook. I don't know. I'm still not convinced. I'd rather he doesn't buy one again. It's the most unprotected form of motorized vehicle around. It's your body against whatever you hit, or whatever hits you, then comes the hassle of making things right all over again (broken bones included) and/or calling California motorcycle accident case attorneys like Tom Reinecke.

Still not convinced. But my heart is torn. I know he wants it. But most likely this is something I'm never going to give in to.








Bookmark and Share

Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment