~ "C"
Exactly how we planned it to be. Slept in and didn't get up from bed til like around 10a. Then the hubs too me to this all-american all day breakfast joint in Castro Valley called Doug's place and they serve off-the-hook omelettes, scrambles, pancakes etc.

Then we went to Home Depot before going back home to pick up overhead storage racks for the garage.

At home, we just took it slow, doing some chores while goofing around in between. I helped the hubs clean the garage. There was a catch though. The rack couldn't be installed because apparently the distance between the studs on our wall is over 55 inches. The racks needed a span of 44 or something. Too bad. We packed them back into the box ready to be returned tomorrow. Waste of time.

Then the hubs took me to Olive Garden for dinner because of my little 4th of July anniversary thingy. After that, we passed by the store to buy chicken thighs and some beef tri-tips for tomorrow's barbecue at my bro-in-law's.

All's well at this side of the town. I'm going to sleep soon. That's is after some self mani and pedi. I'm still burping from the chicken parmegiana.








Bookmark and Share

Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment