~ "C"
You are the only one who can use your ability. It is an awesome responsibility.
- Zig Ziglar



I really like this quote because it keeps me from losing focus on my goals which are basically to make the most out of my talents, skills and interests. Life will be a waste if we exit this world without having offered anything productive, don't you think?

There's so many things I want to do...usually so little time. Yesterday, I started devoting a little time to focus on achieving these goals though.

1) Finally, I got my jewelry-making kit all set out anytime I want to hand-make something (wire-wrapped and altered art, basically)

2) I got the canvas ready for the new mixed media collage I'm going to make (I even bought this little notebook to list down all the projects I picture in my head...you know, the bright concepts that come up when you're in the shower and such -- a series of artwork... you hear that... a series of different themes!);

3) I've finally started conceptualizing the book again...I've thought and re-thougth the process and I think I'm going crazy.

Well, anything creative is always up my alley.

Life is short. Just do it!


Bookmark and Share

Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment