~ "C"
This arrived today...

And this is a keeper too! Perfect style, perfect comfort fit for high heels. (Read my previous posts about "the other pair").


Which one should I return? Or should I just keep both? I've been a good wifey! Or should I just hide this in a box in the trunk of my car for hubby to never find out about...and then one day I'll just wear it and say that I've had it for soooo long....like "Remember, I bought it when we both went shopping last year and you weren't even paying attention at how cute the shoes looked on me, remember???"

Something scheming like that. There.

Sounds like it's a deal.

How many of you fab wifeys out there have done something like this at least once in your life? (I bet it's not just once).




Bookmark and Share

Share
|
1 Response
  1. Rose world Says:

    wa ha ha! You got them at last! Good for u! hahaha! It is great to treat yourself sometimes after all those hard works :p For me, it would be shopping for new clothing or beauty spa.


Post a Comment