~ "C"
Forgive me for not having visited and blogged for a while. I've been busy, but that's old news.

This is still nothing like my major catastrophic burnout of 2009, but a sort of falling out with blogging nonetheless. A cool down.

I've been thinking, rethinking this entire process and questioning my purpose along the way. And if it were not for the monetizing angle of it all, all my sites would have gone extinct...wiped out due to lack of interest so to speak.

But blame it on my "inhale" phase. I am in the phase of taking in: reading, surfing, researching, listening, observing.

But watch, my "exhale" phase will come. The period where I express...in writing, painting, creating and doing any form of art.

It's a rollercoaster.

For now, let me finish all the books I downloaded in my Kindle. And let me revel and bask in real people personal conversations...I should be back blogging soon! Ooops, I just did!




Bookmark and Share

Share
|
2 Responses
  1. Cindy Says:

    But nothing would happen if we didn't question what's in front of us at the moment! I'm happy you're doing so... no one wants to live in a complacent life. Hope you exhale soon! The world can use some beauty and art and positive thoughts:) xoxox


  2. ~ "C" Says:

    Hi Cindy,

    Thanks for the nice thoughts. I think I'm burnt out more than I want to admit. But I'm swimming and moving forward! Got to!!!


Post a Comment