~ "C"
I wish I was in the process of putting up another blogsite.

It should actually be a new classification in the science of addiction. I came across these mouth-watering free wordpress blog templates which are perfect for this bloggie's taste but what should I do? I have 11 live blogsites (even if 2 out of this 11 are barely breathing), my creative juices are still blotting into newly-formed ideas and morphing into even something more it just won't stop! But sad to say, I have no free time to spare at the moment. I can't engage in anything more since I am having too much on my plate. More than I can chew, more than I can swallow, more than I can possibly regurgitate. But I'm tempted. I'm so close to getting new ones but I'll have to redirect my energies for now. Aside from home and family duties, my side jobs are pouring (oh what a blessing!), my real full-time and grown-up job is screaming at me-- but I won't complain. Just this morning, I experienced an extremely dizzying headrush from pumping all this adrenaline trying to beat some deadlines at work. It happens usually on the first hour of the morning and I detest it most of the time. But it's one of those unique assignments they gave me that sort of gives me job security at this time. I am thankful even if it sends my mental processes temporarily careening off the axis. Oh well, it's all good. I come out in one piece at the end of each day anyway and that's what matters most.

Maybe that's why I gravitate to blogging a lot. So it won't come as a surprise if I launch yet another site with the beautiful and tempting wordpress themes. Perfect escape. Perfect therapy that holds my wits together.




Bookmark and Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment